BUSINESS DISSOLUTION SERVICE
1. BUSINESS DISSOLUTION SERVICE
Procedure for implementing enterprise dissolution services
(In case of direct registration or via postal service)
(Procedures for dissolution of enterprises in the cases specified in Points a, b and c, Clause 1, Article 207 of the Enterprise Law) are carried out as follows:
Step 1: Notify the dissolution of the enterprise to the Business Registration Office where the enterprise is headquartered
- Within 07 working days from the date of passing the resolution or dissolution decision specified in Clause 1, Article 208 of the Enterprise Law, the enterprise shall send a notice of enterprise dissolution to the Business Registration Office where the enterprise is located. headquarters.
- Within 01 working day from the date of receiving notice of enterprise dissolution, the Business Registration Office must post the documents specified in Clause 1, Article 70 of Decree No. 01/2021/ND-CP and Notify the status of the enterprise undergoing dissolution procedures on the National Business Registration Portal, change the legal status of the enterprise in the National Database on Business Registration to the status of being processed. dissolution procedures and send information about the dissolution of the enterprise to the Tax Authority. Enterprises carry out procedures to fulfill tax obligations with Tax Authorities according to the provisions of the Law on Tax Administration.
- Draft documents to submit to tax authorities.
- Submit declarations, reports, and outstanding tax debt
- Receiving the Tax office to finalize and cancel invoices, make notifications to partners, suppliers, employees,
- Receive results from the tax authority and transfer the notification to the Department of Planning and Investment to dissolve the enterprise
Step 2: After paying all debts, the enterprise submits dissolution registration documents to the Business Registration Office where the enterprise is headquartered.
- Within 05 working days from the date of payment of all debts of the enterprise, the enterprise sends the enterprise dissolution registration application to the Business Registration Office where the enterprise is headquartered.
- Before submitting the enterprise dissolution registration application, the enterprise must carry out procedures to terminate the operation of the enterprise's branch, representative office, or business location at the Business Registration Office where the branch or office is located.
- After receiving the application for enterprise dissolution registration, the Business Registration Office sends information about the enterprise's dissolution registration to the Tax Authority. Within 02 working days from the date of receiving information from the Business Registration Office, the Tax Authority shall send comments on the completion of the enterprise's tax payment obligation to the Business Registration Office. Within 05 working days from the date of receipt of the enterprise dissolution registration dossier, the Business Registration Office will change the legal status of the enterprise in the National Business Registration Database to the dissolved status. If you do not receive a refusal from the Tax Authority, at the same time issue a notice of dissolution of the enterprise.
- After 180 days from the date the Business Registration Office receives the notice enclosed with the resolution or decision on dissolution of the enterprise, the Business Registration Office does not receive the enterprise's dissolution registration dossier and comments. With written objection from the relevant party, the Business Registration Office changes the legal status of the enterprise in the National Database on Business Registration to dissolved status. Send information about the dissolution of the enterprise to the Tax Authority, and issue a notice of dissolution of the enterprise within 03 working days from the end of the above period.
2. OUR CLIENTS
Enterprises wishing to dissolve due to business losses, bankruptcy or because shareholders are dissatisfied with the production and business situation of the enterprise
3. WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US
- We have a team of professional experts with extensive experience, working at leading units in the field of tax and accounting. Therefore, in recent years the company has achieved certain achievements in the field of business. We help customers solve accounting and tax settlement issues, achieving very good results, partners and customers as well as tax authorities are very satisfied with their professionalism and working behavior.
- During the operation, staff are continuously trained to improve their professional qualifications, skills and professional spirit as well as additional knowledge about accounting, taxes, law, etc. to be able to ability to diversify the types of services provided to customers.
- Phuong Uyen also established extensive relationships with key ministries, financial institutions, state-owned enterprises, private companies and commercial organizations in all regions of the country.
- A special feature when customers use PHUONG UYEN's accounting services: Receive free dedicated advice on corporate governance issues and many other values by a team of experts with industry-leading experience.
Phuong Uyen is confident in being one of the reputable units
✔ Ensure and be responsible for successfully protecting at least 90% of the value of deductible expenses recorded and prepared in the tax finalization report.
✔ There is a record of handing over records and documents for handover of documents for implementation
✔ Ready to take responsibility for submitting tax declarations/reports along with responsibility for preserving and managing the expiry date of digital signatures
✔ Full package of accounting software during the time customers use accounting services
✔ There is data transfer in case the business has its own accounting or hires another provider
We are honored to serve you!